We are looking for partners in European projects within a programme Erasmus+ for key activity KA2 – Strategic partnerships
Who are we?
- the largest HR association in Mid-Europe,
- the members are bigger and smaller enterprises and organizations from Moravia and Silesia from different industries: automotive, metallurgy, food industry, healthcare, social services, transport, energy, services,
- the aim of the club is to inspire by new procedures in HR, exchange of information and sharing good practise.
What international activities do we implement?
GENDER EDUCATION ADVANCING COMPETENCES IN CONTEXT OF CHANGING EUROPE (2017-1-CZ-01-KA204-035456)
- length of the project is from 1st November 2017 to 31st October 2019,
- the implementor KPMS (the Czech Republic), partner organizations CooLabora (Portugal), Together (Bulgaria),
- the project objectives are to support the job transparency and inclusion in the issue of equality of men and women in European society,
- the elementary output of the project is Gender Blended Learning for the general public, HR, managers and executives who wish to expand their knowledge about equal treatment of women and men and apply these tools in business environment.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
We are flexible, we are equipped with languages, we are not afraid of new challenges.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Lenka Prokopová, project coordinator
Address: Hrušovská 2654/16, Moravská Ostrava, 702 00 Ostrava, Czech republic
Contact address: Jiráskova 490, 738 01 Frýdek-Místek, Czech republic
www.kpms.cz; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, FB Equality at Work